Everything I’ve seen so far is very impressive . 到目前为止,我所看到的一切都令我印
象深刻。
Excuse me . Are you Mr. Baker from Willshire Fashion? 请问,您是从威尔谢时装公司
来的贝克先生吧?
Thank you. It’s very nice of you to welcome me at the airport. 谢谢!谢谢您来机场接
我。
How was your flight ? 您旅途还顺利吧?
We were delayed taking off , and we encountered bad weather . 我们延误了起飞,并
且途中遭遇了恶劣的天气。
Let me help with your luggage . 让我帮您拿行李吧。
Anyhow , it’s a long way to China, isn’t it? 不管怎样,来中国的路很漫长,不是吗?
So you need a good rest after such a long trip . We don’t stand in your way. 长途旅行后
您需要好好休息。我们就不占用您的时间了。
I’ll be all right by tomorrow and ready for business. 明天我就会好的,会准备好谈生
意。
It is my great honor to show you around our plant. 我很荣幸能带您参观我们的工厂。
He greeted her with a loving hug. 他以一个深情的拥抱迎接她。
发表评论