Though we are interested in your products, we find your prices out of line with the
market here. 虽然我们对贵方产品有兴趣,但我们觉得贵方价格与此地市价不符。
Our price depends on size, quality, material and style. 我方价格取决于尺码、质量、质
地和款式。
All prices are net without commission . 所有的价格均是净价,不含佣金。
The price difference is too wide to bridge . 价格的差距太大,无法弥补。
Do you give discounts on bulk purchase? 大批购买你们的产品能否给予折扣?
We have closely calculated our price. 我们已仔细核算过价格了。
We cannot entertain any price lower than US$ 100 per ton. 我们不能接受每吨低于100
美元的价格。
Considering our friendly relations, we would exceptionally reduce our price by 20%. 考
虑到我们的友好关系,我们将破例减价20%。
The above price excludes your commission. 上述价格不包括贵方佣金。
Please quote us your most favorable price. 请报出贵方最优惠的价格。
Your price is not competitive at all. 您的报价毫无竞争力。
Frankly speaking, we can’t approve your price! 坦率地说,我们不能接受你们的价
格!
If you accept our counter-offer , we’ll advise our end-users to buy from you. 如果你方
可以接受我方的还价,我们可以建议我们的终端用户从你们这里买。
Can you lower your price a bit further? 你们能稍微再降点价吗?
Could you bring your price down a little bit? 你方可以稍许减些价吗?
We can’t reduce the price anymore because we are not allowed to sell at a loss. 我们不能
再削价了,因为我们不能做亏本生意。
There is no margin for reduction. 没有降价的余地了。
Perhaps you could give me a rough idea of the amount needed. 也许你可以告诉我你们
大概需要多少。
As a matter of fact , your price is still on the high side. 事实上,你方价格仍然偏高。
Will you give us the price indication so as to enable us to decide whether to buy? 您能否
告知参考价格以便我们决定是否购买呢?
Your price is rather stiff referring to the market price. 参考市场价格,贵方价格相当
高。
We are not used to haggling over price. 我们一向都不讨价还价。
Your price has failed to induce my interest. 你方的价格未能引起我的兴趣。
This special price applies only to orders for minimum quantities of 10,000 pieces. 此特价
只对至少购买1万件数量的订单有效。
Practically speaking, your price is on the high level. 说实话,你们的价格偏高。
We wouldn’t sell the goods at a sacrifice . 我们不想亏本出售此货。
We regret we cannot accommodate you in this respect. 抱歉,我们不能在这方面给你
照顾。
I’m sorry to say that we do not like to bargain with you about the price. 不好意思,我们
不喜欢讨价还价。
We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions . 我
们总是愿意与你们合作的,如果需要还可以做出些让步。
The price is lower than our cheapest price and I can’t accept your dicker any more. 这个
价格已经低于我们的最低价了,我方不能再接受讨价还价了。
We consider accepting your counter-offer. 我方考虑接受贵方的还价。
If your quantity is considerably large, we will shade the price a little. 如贵方订货数量相
当大,我们可以稍微减点价。
Other buyers are liable to misunderstand if we allow you a special discount. 如果我们给
你们特殊折扣,会让其他买主产生误解。
I’m afraid that $12.50 is our rock bottom price . 恐怕12.50美元是我们的底价。
We have already cut down our prices to the cost level. 我们已经将价格降到成本水平
了。
There is no point in keeping on our talk since you insist on your idea. 既然你们坚持自
己的想法,我们也就没有必要继续谈下去了。
You can’t expect us to make such a large reduction. You want to drive me bankrupt ! 我
们不可能打这么多的折扣。你想让我们公司破产吗?
There’s no point in making a counter-offer because the gap is too great. 相差太悬殊,讨
价还价也没有什么意义。
Don’t you agree with me that in the long run, moderate prices will bring about large sales
and more profit? 我认为从长远考虑,公道的价格会增加销售量,从而得到更多的利润,难
道你不这么认为吗?
We are sincere to make business with you, but the difference between your counter-offer
and our price is too great. 我们很有诚意跟你们做生意,但你方还价跟我们的价格相差太多。
发表评论