交个朋友,长个技能🥎🤸🏼‍♂️

g6vocabulary

english demo2

We put forward an offer for our new products for your consideration . 现提交我方新产
品的报盘,供贵方考虑。
The price is not attractive enough to induce business. 该价格不够吸引人,难以招揽生
意。
They make a bid at $ 5 per piece CIF New York. 他们出价纽约到岸价为每件5美元。
Our prices are binding until June 30. 我方所出价格有效期至6月30日。
US$ 50 is our floor price . We can’t reduce the price any more. 50美元是我们的最低
价,我们不能再降价了。
Our prices include packing and carriage . 我们的价格包括包装和运费。
Your comments on our offer have had our attention. 贵方对我方报价的意见已引起我
们注意。
I can’t believe that this is your final offer. 我不能相信这是你们的最终报价。
The above offer is subject to our final confirmation . 上述报盘以我方最后确认为准。
We offer firm as follows. 兹报实盘如下。
We have to adjust our prices accordingly. 我们必须相应地调整价格。
The price you mentioned wouldn’t be worthwhile . 您说的价格不划算。

Your quotations are too high to be acceptable . 贵方的报价太高,我方无法接受。
The prices are quoted absolutely net and liable to no discount. 这些价格绝对是净价,没
有折扣。
What is the lowest rate the buyers can give? 买主所能出的最低价是多少?
I had to say your offer is predatory pricing . It’s far away from our expectation. 我不得
不说你们的报价是掠夺性价格,离我们的期望太远了。
So all we have to do now is finalize the delivery arrangements. 那么我们现在要做的就
是商定交货的安排了。
I suggested that she actually go to the owners giving them our offer and we would listen
to their counter-offer. 我建议她先去卖主那儿把我们的出价告诉他们,并告诉他们我们会考
虑其还价。
Do you still insist your price? 你还在坚持你们的价格吗?
We’ll have a lot of difficulties in persuading our clients to buy at this price. But I’ll have
to try, I suppose. 要说服客户以这个价格购买,对我们来说还真不容易。不过看来,我得试
一试。
Our offer is reasonable and realistic . You know the going price in the market has shot up.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,你知道市场现价飞涨了。

发表评论